We reach furthur, delivering quality and quantity
• More than 30,000 printed & circulated to homes and businesses in the Paso Robles area
• 25,187 mailed & 5,350 hand-delivered to local hotspots
• and now … ONLINE PUBLISHING of indexed articles
… or read more about us.
The Story of Us
The PASO Magazine is “The Story of Us.” Whether you are a community star or local business, our community runs on our mutual contributions in so many aspects. As an advertiser, you are just as interesting and entertaining to us as the content we surround you with, because PASO Magazine tells the stories of Paso Robles — The Story of Us.
As the highest-quality publication mailed directly to every home and business in the greater Paso Robles area, PASO Magazine serves as the ideal marketing vehicle.
Each edition delivers a high-quality format filled with high-quality content to residents and visitors of Paso Robles, celebrating Paso Robles and its place in the iconic and world-famous Central Coast with articles featuring:
• LOCAL PEOPLE • PLACES OF INTEREST • DINING • TRAVEL • ENTERTAINMENT • ORGANIZATIONS • OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES • COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT • LOCAL BUSINESS • FOOD & WINE • TRENDS • KIDS • ART & MUSIC • MORE •
- Our printed magazine reaches 100% of Paso Robles’ residents and many visitors through the businesses, restaurants, and hotels.
- Our writers are second to none — Millie Drum, Chuck Desmond, Meagan Friberg, Melissa Chavez, Dorothy Rogers, Lynne Schmitz, Bruce M. Curtis, Julie Bower, and Nicholas Mattson.
- Our content focuses on a wide variety of interests, while maintaining a common spirit based on our charming Central Coast atmosphere, Paso Robles’ hometown sensibilities, and strong work ethic.
- Our tailored content appeals to folks of all ages, and make a strong effort to appreciate the multi-generational needs that impact the families that live and visit our wonderful piece of California.
- Paso Robles boasts the highest economic growth in San Luis Obispo County, over the past decade, and we work, eat, play and shop right at home.
Our goal at PASO Magazine is to meet your needs, and exceed your expectations in all that we do.
Thank you for choosing PASO Magazine.
Publisher, PASO Magazine
nic@PASOMagazine.com, or call 805-239-1533
Ad deadlines are the 10th of each month
EDITORIAL DEADLINES ARE THE 7th OF EACH MONTH
Advertising discounts are available for 6-month or 12-month contracts, and ask us about our discounts for nonprofit organizations!
Advertise today! Sign up below.
After submission, one of our ad reps will contact you to fulfill your advertising needs.